add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How can I get Karma?

KPage03

10 months ago

I have 0 Karma

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 22 points

Any suggestions?

• 10 months ago
  • 12 points

Be helpful. Answer questions. Answer questions correctly for bonus points.

If all else fails, be funny.

• 10 months ago
  • 7 points

Or just collect GorkBucks.

As always Gork, Karma is no good out here, he needs something more real.

• 10 months ago
  • 7 points

Yes GorkBucks are the premium currency of PCPP

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 10 months ago
  • 2 points

ask him

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

And now you have two Karma.

If someone gives and up vote on a comment you gain Karma.

If someone downvotes one it goes down.

• 10 months ago
  • 14 points

Don't do this: https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/306258-im-being-unfairly-down-voted

In general though, comment karma isn't worth caring about. Sometimes it will correlate with quality content (in some sort of hand-wavy absolute sense, rather than just by the opinion of the poster), sometimes not.

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

Pretty sure he had around 30 when he posted lol

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

And now they have like negative 200.

• 10 months ago
  • 10 points

Thank you

• 10 months ago
  • 8 points

I have gotten 16 Karma from this forum

• 10 months ago
  • 5 points

Here have more.

• 10 months ago
  • 8 points

I have given you one Karma

• 10 months ago
  • 6 points

Wait did this forum just turn into karma farming?

"Farming. Really? A man of your talents?"

• 10 months ago
  • 6 points

That's the secret of getting karma.

You ask of how you get them.

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

I didn’t intend for that to happen

• 10 months ago
  • 7 points

Being, helpful, respectful, and just being part of the community.

And not be named Nadar... Sorry had to go there... I honestly like the guy...

• 10 months ago
  • 6 points

And not be named Nadar...

Who's that? They're not showing up on my radar.

• 10 months ago
  • 8 points

Nater650

Don't be a NaterHater lol

• 10 months ago
  • 6 points

Well, i am not, i have never once ever downvoted Natar, honestly feel sorry for him.

• 10 months ago
  • 6 points

I cannot say the same. But, he has genuinely listened to criticism from what I have seen. Furthermore, he's given some good insight since that change. I upvote him far more often than I downvote him now.

• 10 months ago
  • 5 points

Same. I think a lot of his reputation comes from his early days here where a lot of what he said could have fallen into the realm of **** posting.

Now he has seemed to embrace his reputation. Which just makes the whole situation even funnier.

• 10 months ago
  • 5 points

Well, either way, you end up being a NaterRater.

• 10 months ago
  • 6 points

get an upvote. There I just gave you one karma.

• 10 months ago
  • 5 points

Helpful or Funny, there is no third way.

• 10 months ago
  • 7 points

Plead?

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

Complements. Everyday there are a fair number of people who are posting their first builds. If no one comments on their creations, they will feel a little discouraged as they expect feedback. I do this thing where I am on the lookout for new first builds and I comment based on what I see. Price, Appearance, Uniqueness, suggestions for fixing, even agreeing on a point is good enough. A minute to post a comment on someone is more than enough to make their day. That is what I believe, is well deserved Karma. Of course as long as you remember to check this site daily hahaha.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I know to go back and start doing that again, I used to do it all the time. I would always find 2 or 3 positive things to say about a build (sometimes it was hard), but i am known for my positive attitude here, and i hope it is well earned. I am also about the same way in real life. The best part is people think i am like a cat person or something because of how positive i try to be, and get shocked when they find out that i own a three and half foot ball python. People dont think of me as a snake person.

• 10 months ago
  • 4 points

The question has been answered and the thread has devolved into nothing more than karma manipulation, so I'll be locking this now.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube