add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

RGB software help

Charlesmass99

3 months ago

I have a gigabyte motherboard, gskill ram, asus gpu, and corsair h115i, keyboard and mouse. I have found an audio visualizer for the keyboard and mouse but the h115i does not light up with it. I would like to try to match everything to a blue and flash to music when I have music playing. I did have the keyboard and mouse kind of matching all my other lights but did not save the settings. I was wondering is there a way I can just download the audio visualizer to the corsair Icue profiles to save the setting and avoid all the headache from going back and forth between the software? Thanks in advance

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube