add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
beardedmisfit

3 months ago

Does anyone know how to properly disassemble this Fractal fan? I want to paint the black white to essentially boost the whiteout look in my build. However I"m not sure if it'd be easier to tape off the blades and just spray paint. Any feedback?

And what type of spraypaint have you all used?

Thanks

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Huge help! Thank you

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

I just re-read this and you pretty much gave me a 101 on how to do this! For the the plug, when I mask it off, am I able to paint it white at ANY time, or should I just cover it with the sticker again?

I understand the scuffing so you're good there. Is Krylon the brand name? I'm in Canada, so I just want to ensure I can find it here. And does it matter what kind of spray paint you get?

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man I appreciate all the help

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

hey man how are you. I can't find that brand in my area. If you find it on Home Depot or Lowes, could you let me know? or at least one relativley the same. I don't wanna screw this up! thank you

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube