add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fun things to 3D print for your PC?

PrivatePengu

10 months ago

Does anyone have any good ideas for fun little things I might be able to 3D print to improve the look of my PC? Like, cable combs, for example.

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 3 points

Ram module covers, fan brackets, gpu support, you could try and do a vertical gpu mount like cable mod's. That's all I can really think of that hasn't been said.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I just thought of some more by looking at my own build. Corsair h100i has a plate on the block that says corsair with the led, you can print your own plate and have it say something else. Phanteks p400 has optional HDD brackets, instead of printing an HDD bracket you can create your own design for an SSD mount and have it vertically.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube