add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Finding Pinouts for PC parts.

XT3100

9 months ago

Hello! I recently rewatched some custom pc cable sleaving videos and decided to make my own custom cables for a new pc build I am making to replace my old Gaming pc I built. (Motherboard went... sort of). I have a SeaSonic Focus+ Gold 850. And I want to make cables for everything. It seems like a really cool and fun learning project.

I know how to crimp and make the wires. At least I know how it works by youtube videos. So I know what materials I need. But the thing is I know I need the pinouts. And that I should make my own but how can I find them? Atleast for most of the cables I can copy the wire layouts but the Core components I can't see and copy it. I really want to make sure I do it right so nothing gets fired.

Anyone who can help me?

Comments

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you looking in the manual? You might be able to use a voltmeter and an ampmeter to figure out voltages and amperages yourself

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

well I really do not have either of those tool. That is why I was asking.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

well it's a very good idea to have them

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

then I might need to look into getting them

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

https://seasonic.com/focus-plus-gold#cables unfortunately I don't see the user manual being any use here

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

well that I saw. but doesn't have the information I want. ^;

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Im gonna continue looking, just thought it wasn't very helpful eesti said "its a very good idea to have them" without providing a link to the manual

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

its fine. _^ I got the manual somewhere.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube