add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

idk where to put this but any bottlenecking here.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 2 points

Before we get to bottleneck discussion, I have to point out that you should not buy Windows 7 at this point. Ryzen is not supported on 7.

Now, there is always a bottleneck, as in there is always a limiting factor in your PC performance. You buy your CPU for the maximum FPS you want, and you buy the GPU for the visual quality you want at a given frame rate.

The Ryzen 3 2200G will be able to sustain 60 FPS in most every game. So with the monitor you have you are good there. The RX 580 can play most games at high or ultra at 1080p and hit 60 FPS, so again you are good.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

i was just using it to get the windows 10 key ( https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/get-windows-10-free-or-cheap,5717.html ) use old key, i can download win 10 and use that key

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

hopefully

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube