add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
PoopsLIVE
  • 11 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/PmZcpG

I want a powerhouse gaming/streaming rig with a lot of RGB and the ability to water cool everything with 2 360 rads and it fit in the case. Only one 360 rad is listed for whatever reason I can’t add another to the part list. I want to run 2 m.2 drives, one for boot, one for games. I know this mother board has 3 slots but some sata ports get turned off when you add multiples. Not really wanting to add anymore drives. If there’s another RGB mobo that can achieve this I’d be open to opinions. Also want to side mount the gpu but not sure if I can with the capture card or that if the card would fit mounted regularly with the waterblock. I really don’t want to spend more than 5.5k.

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Also this will be in 1440, trying to get above 60fps 2160 is too hard, maybe it can be done in my budget but streaming in 4K is almost impossible. Anything that anyone can improve on this from. I am open to any and all opinions.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Also wanting to OC the cpu to 5ghz and the gpu as high as I can maintaining stability

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

/bump

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

hey man, just wanted to tell you, someone will respond to your post you dont need to bump them, it's against the forum rules I believe

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

I won’t do it again. I’m sorry. I didn’t see that. I bought everything yesterday and the elgato stream deck and Logitech brio cam has already arrived which blew my mind lol. Will keep everyone posted on the build. Everything should be here around April 10th. The anticipation is real

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

I feel U, It's ok, just don't bump and you'll be fine.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor $524.90 @ OutletPC
Motherboard Gigabyte - Z390 AORUS XTREME EATX LGA1151 Motherboard $556.03 @ Newegg
Memory G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory $214.99 @ Newegg
Storage HP - EX950 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $99.99 @ Amazon
Storage Intel - 660p Series 2 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $214.99 @ Newegg
Storage Seagate - BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive $84.99 @ Amazon
Case Lian-Li - PC-O11 Dynamic (Black) ATX Full Tower Case $142.98 @ Newegg
Power Supply Thermaltake - Toughpower Grand RGB 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply $109.99 @ Amazon
Operating System Microsoft - Windows 10 Home Full 32/64-bit $119.99 @ Dell
Radiator Alphacool - NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360mm Radiator $87.50 @ ModMyMods
Monitor Asus - PG279Q ROG Swift 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz Monitor $699.00 @ Amazon
Mouse Logitech - G502 HERO Wired Optical Mouse $69.70 @ Amazon
Other AVerMedia GC573 Live Gamer 4K $269.99 @ Amazon
Other Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080ti 11gb $1349.99
Other EK velocity RGB CPU block $99.99
Other EK XRES 140 res/pump combo $179.99
Other EKWB Vardar EVO RGB (x6) $150.00
Other Ducky Shine 7 $159.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $5134.01
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-03-27 21:20 EDT-0400
  • 11 months ago
  • 1 point

I understand dropping the power supply and windows version but I’m pretty set on having the previous set of fans... I knowwwww they are expensive, and if I can find them cheaper somewhere in the next few days I will get them. I don’t really WANT to pay more than 5.5k for this build atm, but doesn’t necessarily mean that I won’t. I am also fairly set on wanting to run a machine exclusively on Samsung brand m.2 nvme drives. I was thinking the 512gb 970pro for the boot and from what I hear the 970 evo plus outperforms the 970 pro in 4K content... I want that. Keyboard is still in the air.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean if said components can’t do that or it’s not possible to do that I’ll obviously have to make a change but that’s what I would ideally want.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point
  • The fans that I've included have higher CFM and static pressure than the Thermaltake ones (better for system temperatures

• That HP drive should be able to be just as good as the Samsung ones, minus the price premium.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

I am really wanting to make this purchase like later today.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Also should I populate all 4 ram spots or just 2?

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on what you want (32GB is more than enough)

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

I finished the build... Everything should be here around April 10th. I just used amazon for the list because I couldn’t get other links to work so it wasn’t THAT expensive but definitely over 6k.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/PoopsLIVE/saved/#view=Hk6cYJ

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube