add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Streamlabs on Laptop

ShadOhh

1 month ago

Hello can I use stream labs on my laptop(Intel dual core celeron cpu and 4gb of ram) with an elgato capture card to stream ps4 gameplay on twitch? I want to stream in 1080 at 60fps but I can stream in 720P at 60fps if my laptop isn't powerful enough. It doesn't have a dedicated gpu so it just uses the intel integrated graphics on the cpu but I would think that I wouldn't need a gpu and could stream using the cpu. I know that I can just stream directly from the ps4 to twitch but that doesn't allow me to have a professional looking stream with a nice overlay for new follower, subscribers, and donations.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "Hardware > Other" to "Software > General Software".

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I dont think that cpu would be able to stream that well. I'm not that smart with streaming though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube