add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ridiculous cryorig prices.

Connor2943

1 month ago

I remember a few months ago the cryorig h7 was like $35. Now its like $90. What the $%@# happened?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I been finding more multiple listing for stuff on newegg and amazon, with different pricing for same product. They usually list multiple sellers in one listing for a product. Right now searched 'Asus x470 motherboard' on newegg and came up with 33 listings for asus x470 boards. Just a couple redundant listings....and not all refurbs which they do list separate. Maybe they are non newegg sellers, its just making a mess whatever it is.

When things work nice there is always someone there to mess it up, in the retail stores here they are always moving things to different spots its like a mean game for them to enjoy. It baffles me. Maybe comes down to marketing trying to show their relevance to exist is my best guess.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

PCPP dropped Newegg Marketplace listings (due to pricing inaccuracies), so they aren’t listing it at that price.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

When looking around the internet, it seems the Cryorig coolers are mostly out of stock or very very low, which is making the sellers skyrocket the price

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I remember a few months ago the Cryorig H7 was like $35.

You should search for yourself, if a cooler does cost way more than it should be. :)

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA4UF2DZ6565&cm_sp=SellerProfile_MKPL-_-P1_9SIA4UF2DZ6565-_-04032019

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube