add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rgb light chain

Charlesmass99

8 months ago

I have the gigabyte pro wifi motherboard so I do have a few rgb headers but I was wondering if anyone know how much light you can chain together off each header. I am running the phanteks evolve x with 1 light strip and 3 of their halo lights can I chain them together or is that to much and I should just do different headers? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

You can confirm on the manual. You have not mentioned the specific board, but the z390 aorus pro WiFi can support up to 2m on the normal RGB header as per page 18 of the user manual and up to 1000 LEDs for addressable RGB as per page 19 of the user manual.

Suffice to say I expect you will be fine with your list.

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you all my paperwork has been a mess lately I tried it off just 2 headers and they work fine just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any issues.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube