add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
akimboo

7 months ago

What are everyones favorite Esport titles to watch? Why do you like them, what teams are your favorite, what do you not like about them? My two favorites to watch are Siege, COD, and CS:GO.

Siege is my favorite to watch, its pretty boring for the first like minute of every round but after that its great, and the pros are always doing some interesting stuff that no ones ever tried before and it works out somehow and then everyone is amazed. Its mainly my favorite to watch because I've been watching every play day of the Pro League for about a year so I'm pretty familiar with teams players and their teams history.

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I usually watch Smite, CSGO, or osu!. Not that into watching esports though as I'd rather be playing.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

R6S and Rocket League. Crazy good players

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

rlcs starts this weekend

i don't think cloud9 is going to win again, though it wouldn't be surprising if they did

i am a fan of squishy and use his camera settings

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Well league play has been going for the past couple weeks. As far as I know it's still just that for the next couple.

Tbh I don't really like Squishy lol. Seems pretty full of himself, but that's just me. That being said, I was definitely happy to see someone other than Dig. win last season :-) Glad to see that Kaydop left them, but hopefully it doesn't turn Vitality into the "new Dig."

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Several years back I used to watch StarCraft 2 matches. I had a great time watching some of those. Haven't watched eSports, at least not for more than a few minutes, in years.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Team Fortress 2 bby.

Quiet a shame that the competitive scene is very small compared to other esports titles.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Technically, it's not even an esport. TF2 has never had an official esports scene (especially as it's got 6 devs, 6 content artists, and 3 marketing guys). Instead, the competitive scene is generally run by 3rd parties.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been following CS:GO scene for years and know a ton about it

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I, too, watch R6PL. Been watching since Y1S3, so it has been very interesting watching how these teams evolve, trade players, and play throughout time. Also really cool to see how the meta evolves, and is super fun to see some really old strats be used out of nowhere again.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

ngl I'm pretty excited to see G2 not win a LAN finally.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

For sure. They really screwed up with the first half of the season, glad my main team EG has another chance at a win.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I think it was worth it for them tho, they spent most of their time preparing for the Invitational and they won it with the ~$800k. I am also an EG fan but I dislike how much Canadian and Geo talk smack to the opponents lol.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Talk smack when? A lot of it is just NA banter that everyone in NA now does.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Mainly just Rocket League. I've tuned into a few other ones sporadically when I see that they're live, but i actively follow RL because it's really the only I game I play anymore.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

i watch tfue, etc... dont judge im 12 and i still play fortnite lmao!

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

siege is super cool to play and watch, but sometimes there are just lame rounds. I also really like Overwatch, everyone has there own style with their favorite characters, its fun to see how other people think. I love both of those games and a lot of other ones. if there is a streamer or a game you really like watch that, everybody likes something else

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube