add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Soundcard with beyerdynamic DT770 (Noob)

Vaa26Al

1 month ago

I want to buy beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80 Ohm. Im using the MSI mortar titanium, it comes with audio boost 4. They claim it can push up to 600 ohm, but i am really doubting it to be any good. SO, do i need a separate amp or sound card to power it. And if I need, I don't want to use half a leg on it. If you guys could link to some budget friendly amps/soundcard.

Comments

• 23 days ago
  • 1 point

You really don't need a soundcard with the dt770, especially if its as low as 80ohms. You can literally plug it into your phone and still get near its maximum quality of sound. Let alone a soundcard on the mortar titanium, which really is good for what it is.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube