add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anything wrong with this gaming rig?

Comments

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you building a custom water loop?

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

No.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay. What is your reason then for purchasing a $900 consumer desktop motherboard with a built in mono block?

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

2 things, Y 2 mice and keyboards? Also, go for the Zowie SC2, great mouse, and the ducky/vortex with MX brown, they are of higher build quality.

You only need 1 240HZ monitor for gaming, the other ones can be 60HZ IPS panels that look really nice :).

TBCH IDK how you are going to afford this.

Mebby you live in the box it comes in? Good Luck anyways =)

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

The extra monitors are for handling my streaming software and I'm gaming on the Alienware monitor. The extra keyboards and mice are to use for the other monitors.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

you only need 1 KB and 1 Mouse for 1 PC. The PC can have more than 1 monitor on it :)

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

If I were you I would get a psu with a higher wattage just to be safe.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

Good thinking

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube