add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is it possible to set a "bookmark" for the Google Autocomplete?

PrivatePengu

4 days ago

Basically, I've gotten used to "s" in Google search autocompleting to "soundcloud.com", so I use it as a bookmark of sorts. The same with [Y]ouTube, [P]CPartPicker, [R]eddit, and so forth.

Problem is, now, if I search for anything that has one of those letters, and then try to use my "bookmark", it goes to that new thing instead of my preferred website.

Is there a way to set it to always autocomplete to one website?

Comments

• 3 days ago
  • 1 point

look up how to make an embox on google chrome

that will help

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube