add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Windows 10 help FAST!!!!!

JimmyBoby

7 months ago

I’ve got a Samsung 120ssd for windows and I go to install it and it runs through the install but when it reboots to set up like the country keyboard WiFi etc it just goes back to the first install page please help fast

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not sure on this one. I would try downloading windows 10 again and make sure your getting a clean install of it. Sounds like to me you have a glitched windows 10 file there, but I could be wrong.

Are you sure you have formatted your drive correctly?

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

I have it formatted correctly and I will do that you mean the installer right?

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

that drive may be too small, idrk, but i like to keep my SSD's below 80% fill, otherwise they start getting wonky.

What format do you have the install on? Disc, USB, etc?

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

People say a 120 is plenty big enough for windows but I have usb

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

hmmm

try returning the HDD and getting a new one, or reformatting the drive.

Also maybe the windows key is a 1 use only and you've already used it? Other than that idrk :/

Sorry :(

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay so what happens now is that it go’s to the black screen with the blue windows logo after installing then it starts to load and then al the sudden it goes back to the first installer page

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay I figured it out I had a bad ssd

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Im glad its solved man. I figured it was something with the hard-drive im shocked it just failed though. What brand of SSD was it?

• 7 months ago
  • 2 points

What I done was just put it on the HDD to see if it worked so now I gotta get another ssd

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Samsung

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube