add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Custom Loop Node 202 Help

Camranatic101

4 months ago

I'm really considering starting an ambitious new build; a node202 w/ custom loop (partslist: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/83K4RJ ) I've done a bunch of research and looked at past node 202 loops and a few things that I keep coming back to are pump & res. I need a either a ridiculously small pump and res or a extremely small pump/res combo. any recommendations? I've seen people use the Tecnofront "iTRAP" Mountable Delrin Reservoir but that isn't on sale anymore so I was thinking I could use the swiftech MCRES MICRO REV2, by dremeling off the mounting hole edges and mounting it with 3M, right next to the PSU (where the cables come out) and using the Phobya DC12-220 12Volt Pump, since it can be powered with a 4pin fan connector and its not too strong feedback / etc appreciated ;3

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I'll use the tx240 from xspc, I've talked To someone who is using them for a build now, and he is actually using two of them instead of a res

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube