add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How to find this RGB controller without fans?

Ahmet2808

2 months ago

https://www.newegg.com/global/tr-en/aigo-dr12-case-fan/p/1YF-00A4-00045

I am need this controller for my RGB fans.But ı am need just controller.I am need Aura Sync compatible.All the features I want are on this controller, but I don't want fans.How to get it just this controller or a device with the same specification.Sorry for bad English.Thanks for all replys.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Those kinds of controllers (the physical remote) are independent of Aura Sync controllers.

In essence, in order to control RGB lighting, the motherboard needs to have an RGB header that the fans connect to so that it can be controlled via software.

Because of this, Aura Sync fans are required to use software in order for them to be controlled. It doesn't work with an actual remote.

What motherboard do you have?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube