add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Reviews about my new gaming pc

hitmanlol2

1 month ago

I just bought i7 3770 3.9ghz with intel motherboard, 600 watts psu, gtx 970 msi, and 16 gb ram. Did I make the right decision for my multiplayer gaming like PUBG, COD, Siege and Apex? or will this hardware be outdated soon?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

That depends from the money you have spend for the above parts.

That's an 8 years old processor. Good enough but can't be compared to the most recent Intel processors.

Second problem as upgrade ability concerns is the DDR3 Ram.

Recent builds are using DDR4 Ram modules.

Still that build should be fine for the above mentioned games. :)

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I have started playing PUBG on it and it feel really smooth as compared to the last pc I had which was i5 2500 :D

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Yeah it's one gen. newer and has double the threads. :)

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-3770-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1500X/1979vs3921

Compared to more modern hardware, it's similar to a Ryzen 3 1200/5 1500X/3 2200G.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

or will this hardware be outdated soon?

1080p/60Hz, nope you will be good to go. The games you list will run absolutely fine.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube