add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fastest NVMe SSD

PotatoOps

2 months ago

As the title says, what is the fastest NVMe m.2280 SSD for under $60?

Budget: $60 Storage: At least 500 GB

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I stuffed your requirements into pcpartpicker and got this list: https://pcpartpicker.com/products/internal-hard-drive/#X=0,6123&A=500000000000,16000000000000&t=0&f=122080&i=37,83,85&D=1

I like the Sabrent Rocket, but that was based on research a few months out of date. the HP EX920 appears to have a real cache, and that should help as the disk gets full (although benchmarks show the Rocket still runs fine with a nearly full drive, I've been skeptical but still bought a drive with the same controller).

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube