add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Triplechocolatecake

27 days ago

I’m in the processing of ordering everything but I know I’m missing one more thing for this build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RytFGc

I have two 140mm fans, the cpu cooler comes with two fans and the case comes with two fans. Do I have enough case fan plugs/connecters thingys to connect the fans on the motherboard? If not what is the thing called can you please add it to the build, so I can have all the fans working. Thanks

Comments

• 27 days ago
  • 1 point

The motherboard has 4 onboard fan headers, and the CPU cooler will most likely have those fans chained into one (so you'll only have to use one fan header)

So there shouldn't be any issues.

• 27 days ago
  • 1 point

Oh great so I don’t need to buy anything else to get all the fans working. Thanks ImperiousBattlestar

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube