add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Old Pokemon game

DashMatters
  • 5 months ago

Yea, so i want to play a old Pokemon game really badly but it dont remember which one or on what. Can someone suggest a green-black old Pokemon game and the console?

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

And something way older than black and white

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_video_games

I think the one you are referring to would most likely be Pokemon LeafGreen, or Pokemon Emerald. Those were both for the Gameboy Advance system. However take a look through that page if it isn't one of the ones I said.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, i looked a bit more and its the leafred/green or the red/blue. Thank you

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

No problem! If you need an emulator to play it then PM me. I know a decent amount about that sort of stuff :D

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

There was the original Pokemon Green for Game Boy, which was Japan exclusive.

More likely, you'd be looking at LeafGreen for GameBoy Advance or Pokemon Emerald for the same console.

That's assuming you are talking about main line Pokemon games.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Pokemon Gold Version for game boy is good. you can download an emulator on your phone if you don't have a gameboy. id say the best ones if you havent played any id say gens 2 3 4 and 7 are the best

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube