add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Payen
  • 1 month ago

So I'm looking to build my first PC and I was wondering when new CPU and GPUs drop. Because I don't want to buy all my parts in Feb and then new CPUs and GPUs come out a few months later. So what time during the year do new ones come out

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

5600xt is coming out in Jan that's all I know

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

They can't even fix the driver problems on the 5700XT so not a product to buy.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

New Intel processors are suppose to be out soon, video cards usually around September or October.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Because I don't want to buy all my parts in Feb and then new CPUs and GPUs come out a few months later.

That will happen if you wait or not.

New launches are always right around the corner.

It's a marketing tactic to make people feel left behind so they upgrade if they need to or not.

So build when you need, and know it's going to be outdated sooner then you want, even if you wait and preorder the very next launch.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube