add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which video card is better?

Comments

• 83 months ago
  • 2 points

From a performance standpoint, they appear to be identical. 850Mhz on the stock and 925 on the boost clocks. The 3L having the non-reference style cooler would get my vote. But, it depends on the application you want to use it for really.

The 3L has 2 DVI, 1 HDMI and 1 full size displayport. The non-reference cooler is probably superior to the 4L.

The 4L has 1 DVI 1 HDMI and 2 minidisplayports. The reference cooler probably will not cool as well, however the reference cards are a little thinner if that might help with cross-fire if space between card slots is an issue.

Either way, performance wise they should be close or identical. Hope this helps and good luck.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you, my purpose would be for gaming, streaming, and mild photo/video editing...not much though. Which would be better for my purposes? I don't plan to crossfire, i just plan to run dual monitors.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on your video resolution needs. If you are running 2 monitors using standard DVI connectors at 1920 x 1080p, go with the 3L. If you need higher resolutions, you should check out the connectors to see what will work best for what you use it for.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube