add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

FTW vs Classified

MaskedMonster21

56 months ago

As the title may have suggested, I am having trouble deciding which z97 motherboard from Evga to go with. Price is of no matter, I am just looking for the pros and cons of each and what you guys think is the best option. I will also take other suggestions as long as they stay with the all-black or black/red color scheme. Also, it is preferable for any other suggestions to have an I/O shield. Thanks for the advice! Just a side note: please keep other suggestions to ATX and E-ATX form factors

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

chipset?

sli?

u want to have wifi on it?

u want to have a non generic sfx on it?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I appreciate all the advice, but I have since then made some major changes to my build, making this thread worthless to me. I appreciate the help, it's great to see people like you trying to help out first-timers like me :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube