|€67.42||+€10.00 s/h||Out of stock||€77.42||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 16 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build G5400 Budget Gaming Build
I've never used an ASRock board, and at the time I was buying, this one was the 2nd cheapest on PCP. I spent a bunch of money on badass Asus and Gigabyte overclocking boards in the past and kind of regretted it, and because this is such a basic build with a locked CPU I went the whole other direction here. I do kind of wish it had one of the new SSD ports, but otherwise it's fine. That's the cost of going light.
- 16 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build My First PC Build!
Freaking amazing. Usually I enter a little pros and cons section, but this motherboard has no cons. Zero. It's cheap, works properly, and can pretty much do everything but OC. I don't have a high end CPU, so I won't be doing any of that anyway.
- 10 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build family budget builid
for the price, hard to beat, wish it had better pin placement, and more fan spots.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters