Black / White
- Tuned for high pressure air delivery directly to components
- Better performance than standard case fans
- LED-lit translucent, frosted fan blades for a dramatic effect
- Specially designed fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Available in single or twin packs.
- 25 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build 12 year old attempts to build a pc.
It lights up, It spins, It pushes air, 10/10
- 23 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build HAF-Baked
It blows and sucks too! The LED white is very nice even in a build with color. It really gives an added layer with any color.
- 17 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build FIREHAZARD V2
Looks nice, but it's a jet engine just like the original fan on the H55 I had. Not worth the $15. Get an Aerocool DS fan instead of this.
- 12 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Restored 2008-11 era editing PC.
Decent, but it seems the supplied screws and other fan screws don't fit into the fan holes properly.
- 9 points
- 41 months ago
from completed build Uranium
Great fans, quiet, cool things, do what they are meant to do.
- 8 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build PointlessPC
This is an extremely loud fan at full RPMs. If you want to use this fan, make sure to attach it to a low noise adapter, otherwise it will be painfully loud.