|€24.00||+€3.95 s/h||Out of stock||€27.95||Buy|
|€27.40||+€10.00 s/h||In stock||€37.40||Buy|
|€30.24||+€23.27 s/h||In stock||€53.51||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ML120 Pro LED Red
Black / Red
400 - 2400 RPM
12 - 75 CFM
16 - 37 dB
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan
- Custom Rotor Design: delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environments
- Extensive Control Range: A 2,000 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance
- Color Customization: Replaceable corners mounted to anti-vibration rubber dampers allow you to match your fans with the rest of your build (Available separately in Red, White, and Blue)
- Radiating LED Lighting: Frosted translucent blades and four vivid LEDs for a striking look
- 149 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Ryzen 2700x 1080 ti
quiet fans really like them
- 60 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build First PC - Overkill | Part Deux
Spendy but beautiful AND quiet. Everything you want in one neat little package.
- 35 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Teldarian's i9 1080ti sli
Pros: gorgeous lighting, moves air as well as it needs to, length of fan connector is great.
Cons: Screws they give you to install it are terrible, its a pain to try to figure out what pushes air and what pulls (spoiler alert, Corsair Logo = Pull)
- 25 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Aqua Dream
I use them for Fan upgrade for the H60 and Seahawk GPU, these are great fans with PWM for noise control and really efficient, keeping good temperatures and silent!.
- 24 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build The Car Battery :)
Very cool looking fan silent under load but gets kinda loud when the temps start to go up.
- 16 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Fozz
1X ML120 for rear exhaust. Corsair moves high CFM and whisper quiet at normal speeds. Really pricey fans, though.
- 15 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build The Car battery amped up !!! :)
Nice red led fans can be quite noisy at high rpm.
- 14 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Red Monster Machine
These Fans are fantastic! Super quiet even at full speed. They are worth the extra price
- 14 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Hyper Beast 2.0 (Phoenix)
Loud, like why? It does it's job and cools my radiator nicely but at what cost. It is the loudest fan in my case even at its lowest level. Either way, I lovely the lighting it gives off and how it performs.