|€73.55||+€10.00 s/h||Out of stock||€83.55||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
SP120 RGB 3-Pack w/Controller
White / Black
- 4 hub mounted RGB LED's
- 4 unique lighting effects with speed control
- Intuitive 3-button RGB LED controller
- High static pressure tuned for optimal air delivery
- Ultra-thin fan blades ensure quieter performance
- Rated Voltage - Fan: 12V
- Rated Voltage - RGB LED's: 5V
- Operating Voltage - Fan: 7V - 13.2V
- Startup Voltage - Fan: 7V
- Rated Current - Fan: 0.30A
- Rated Current - RGB LED's: 0.06A +/- 10%
- Static Pressure: 1.45 mm-H2O
- PWM Control: No
- Cable Length - Fan (mm): 600
- Cable Length - RGB LED's (mm): 600
- MTBF - Life Expectation: 40,000 hours @ 25c
- RGB LED Controller: 3 button (Effect Speed, Color, Mode)
- Effect Speed: High, Medium, Slow
- Color: White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Demo (Cycle through all colors)
- Mode: Static, Breathing, Pulse, Breathing + Pulse
- RGB LED Hub: 6 port RGB LED hub
- Allows connection of up to 6 SP120 RGB LED lighting cables to a single fan hub
- Add more fans and have the same mode / color / effect speed across all attached fans
- 190 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build The slightly Mad Hatter (with more updates!)
These fans were not the original choice for the build. But upon installation, it was clear it was the right choice. I could have just purchased a single color fan since I keep it static on one particular color, but it's always nice to have a choice in case I change my mood. Also, the orange color fans were hard to come by at the time of purchase.
- 46 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build 1440p Intel i7 7700k 'Alien' RGB Build
Great fans that come pre assembled in the 570x case. Shift a lot of air whilst not making a great deal of noise. Lots of cool RGB configurations allowing you to never get bored of your build.
- 33 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Aesthetically pleasing
Good fast fans that get the job done. Limited RGB modes and colours.
- 29 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build The New Hotness
Lovely looking fans, however the lack of a pwm or 140mm option has be seriously annoyed, plus the fact you are forced to attach a switch to control the led colour, the only way to control it from the comfort of your keyboard is to buy a corsair commander.
- 24 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Peaks and Valleys of a 1st time builder
They blow the air... Wish I had gone with a little better quality of fans though. Not horrid for the price however :D
- 23 points
- 26 months ago
from completed build Zenlightenment
Expensive? Yes. Worth it to match with the 3 already included in the Crystal 460X RGB? Yes. :-)
- 19 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Greenman
I am using one of these on my graphics card radiator. I meant to use the others on the cpu radiator but the connections dont match. Anyway the separate controller is a hassle, and you have to either route a wire out of your case or else change the settings with the case open. I will probably take this out.
- 19 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Constantine, Risen Omnipotent (v2.0)
These are some of the cheaper RGB fans out there, especially considering their relatively high CFM and Static Pressure rating. The downside is they are DC, but my motherboard can still control them somewhat: at idle they run at their minimum speed (~600 RPM) and aren't too loud, but they sound like a jet engine at full roar.
- 16 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Hercules v1.0
Can have up to six on one controller, amazing!