15 Hz - 28 kHz
Black / Red
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Immerse yourself in the game - High-end Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound
- Hear every detail in the game - Sennheiser Transducer Technology
- Shape the sound to your needs - Customizable surround software
- Keep your head cool - Breathable plush velvet ear pads
- Chat with crystal clarity - Professional noise-cancelling microphone
- Get off the air instantly - Microphone lift-to-mute feature
- 7 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Gr33zy's Twitch/Editing Build!
I will say, I absolutely love this headset and it has nothing to do with my affiliation with Sennheiser. Overall the sound that is delivered is amazing and I enjoy the Dolby surround that is installed. The headphones never have once in my months of using them, hurt the top of my head or left me with any sort of fatigue.
Usually, I have this problem from the top of headsets and the ear cuffs are bigger and do not squish my ears while also having a comfortable soft padding that leaves you forgetting they are even there. I really would recommend these and the only downfall to them is that they are the only USB, but if you are only using them on the PC that should not be a problem whatsoever.
To touch more into the sound, I have some $500+ on Sennheiser headphones, B&O Play H9s, etc and the sound quality doesn't compare to these headphones surprisingly. I don't really like the microphone that came installed on it as I use the Blue Yeti but it works just fine. The headphones also come with a separate level adjustment on the right ear cup that you can turn up and down in a circular motion, this doesn't affect the pc sound and this really was unknown to me when I had them for some time and I originally was upset that they were so quiet haha