|€79.04||+€10.00 s/h||In stock||€89.04||Buy|
|€89.00||+€9.00 s/h||Out of stock||€98.00||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Thin Mini ITX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 177 mm / 6.969" With Drive Cages
- 317 mm / 12.48" Without Drive Cages
- 404 mm x 249 mm x 358 mm
- 15.906" x 9.803" x 14.094"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 36.013 L
- 1.272 ft³
- 28 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Low Budget Gaming PC
Lovely ITX case. The original owner added a rack to mount 2.5" drives on the side panel and removed all the drive bays. Removing drive bays creates a great amount of room for cable management!
- 13 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Malachor
It is rather large for a Mini ITX case but you can cram a lot of stuff in there. Even my Gigabyte Fury fits (barely)! Good airflow, lots of options for air cooling/sticking fans or watercooling if you go that route.
- 11 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Bitfenix Prodigy Workstation v1
This is a great mini ITX case with room for all your components. Cable management is a bit of a pain, but the Mac look is great.
- 10 points
- 59 months ago
from completed build The Prophet
Very sexy looking and easy thumb screws. But sometimes the side panels sre a struggle to get off but all round great case.
- 9 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Semi-Budget Build for Graphics Work
This guy is huge for a mini ITX case, but my wife wanted a white case so the options were limited. Would definitely recommend for a small form factor gaming rig as there is plenty of room for a GPU. The top and bottom "legs" or open loops, whatever you want to call them, are a little on the flimsy side, which is unfortunate as you can essentially rock the thing while it's on the ground with just a slight touch. Might try adding some rubber or felt feet to the bottom and see if that helps. Wouldn't put me off from buying it, but just an irritant. If fans start really working I hope it doesn't rattle.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-3770K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 780
- Intel Core i5-3570K
- GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- Intel Core i5-4570
- Radeon R9 270X