* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Full Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
420 mm / 16.535"
- 445 mm x 272 mm x 446 mm
- 17.52" x 10.709" x 17.559"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 53.984 L
- 1.906 ft³
- 165 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Rowlet
This is heavy. I learned my lesson from last time - don't get computers that have upward facing ports because dust settles in them like crazy, so I got this one where the front ports were on the side. Since it is all glass and aluminum, it was a lot louder than I thought it would be. It is pretty much an echo chamber if you don't adjust your noise levels.
- 163 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build HYPERCELL. Machine of the Future
I might as well call it God's gift for top gamers as this is the most beautiful, faultless, unique and high quality piece of craftsmanship I have laid eyes on, PERIOD. Taking it apart is a piece of cake, superb cable management, all glass and metal construction and filters everywhere. I'm in love.
- 89 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Mr. Freeze
Overall amazing case with a unique cooling layout that seems to favor water cooled setups. I can't say much which hasn't already been said about the case. But I'll list my general pros and cons:
What I like:
- Glass panels really give a great view of the insides. Definitely a case for those who want to show off their components.
- RGB lights really pop off the white interior. Everything will glow the same colors as your fans / other lighting components.
- Plenty of room for custom loops. I've only got a single radiator but I've seen people doing 2 and 3 radiator setups in this case.
- Thermals seem decent despite the interesting cooling layout.
- Side chamber is roomy and you can hide a lot of mess back there.
What I didn't really like:
- The side radiator mount really should have more room. You won't be able to squeeze many 360 sized radiators in there because of clearance issues. I was able to barely get my EK CoolStream SE 360 to fit.
- The side radiator mount also only seems to allow the ports to be at the top. There isn't any cutaway at the bottom for the ports.
- I would have liked to see the top cable management hole moved back a bit and maybe fitting two up there.
- No rubber gromets on some of the cable management holes (if they even are cable management?). The cable management to side chamber could have used more thought overall.
- Some velcro strap tie downs in the side chamber would go a long way for helping tidy up cables back there.
- 85 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build My one weakness
Arguably the best pc case in it's price range right now. Extremely easy to build in, Beauty meets functionality.
- 51 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build VR Racing Simulator Computer
most versatile case you would ever find, super flexible for cooling, distribution blocks and cable management. best case for a home computer!!!
- 50 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build ς๏ภtгครtเภﻮ ๔ץภค๓เςร
Wow, love the view of the case, looks amazing, good for liquid cooling. I love the glass design. Amazing, couldn't choose another case, unless it is the bigger version. I also like how the glass is mounted without thumb screws, a great piece of engineering.
- 46 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build White Lightning - Lian Li Showpiece
This case is near perfection. It was easy to build in, it has plenty of space. The power supply compartment gives you so mo much space to route cables and mount drives. You can hide nearly anything back there.
The only slight knock on this case is the lower fan mounting. If you populate all 3 of the fan slots at the bottom of the case, they start to really crowd your headers at the bottom of your motherboard. This wont be a problem for all boards, but for me I wasn't able to plug in my USB 3.0 Header without an additional low profile connector.
- 34 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Black and white RGB build. “THE DANK TANK" a 4 pin Asus aura RGB showcase!
Excellent case, incredible value! And the customer service is top notch. Had a minor scratch on the piece of glass below the film on arrival. Nothing too big but they sent me a replacement right away. This is a big deal to me considering how adamant I was about keeping the glass scratch free, good to see a company standing by its product. RMA was fast and simple in my opinion 5 stars!
- 31 points
- 19 months ago
from completed build Neuroimaging deep learning rig
Simple effective design. The deciding factor for me was that this relatively compact mid tower case still has 8 PCIe slots to allow for a quad GPU.
- 30 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Genesis Ryzen
Lian-Li O11 is an awesome case with plenty of space for your custom watercooling needs. Main selling point in my book was the 360 Radiator support. In my setup I have 2 x EK PE 360 Radiators packed into this case along with a large water reservoir and standalone pump. Unfortunately when opting for SLI I'm unable to mount the Radiator/Fan combo at the bottom of the case. There is not enough room for it to be beneficial in any way. Nonetheless an amazing case with tons of space.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080
- Intel Core i7-8700K
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD Threadripper 2950X
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)