|€90.55||+€10.00 s/h||Out of stock||€100.55||Buy|
|€95.00||+€6.95 s/h||Out of stock||€101.95||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mini Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
280 mm / 11.024"
External 5.25" Slim Slot Load Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 29 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build I just call her "Boo"
Like I said, one of the downfalls of this case is the super small window. I really do recommend creating a custom window for it. It really highlights the beauty of the case!
- 25 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build Raijintek Styx + Ryzen
This is a beautiful little case! I had a great experience building in it. I love how you can basically deconstruct the whole thing.
Couple of notes:
I dig the atypical layout of this case. (Though I'd be lying if I said the unavoidably upside-down GPU doesn't bug me slightly.) Airflow logic seems a little odd... I picked up two case fans and installed them as intake on the top, which dropped the temps a few degrees.
I removed the hard drive mount panel which runs across the front of the case and window. It was ugly, and I don't need that many drives.
That means I had to install my 2.5 in the back, where there's only about 10mm of room to work with. The first time I closed up the back panel the whole thing bulged out. Which was totally functional, but bugged me. In fact closing up that panel was probably the trickiest bit of the build. I did NOT have flat power cables. I recommend them.
I was not a fan of the six billion little screws required for disassembly. Be very careful with using too much force, these things look like they'd strip if you sneezed on them. Not a big deal, just fiddly.
My main beef: why not a full-sized window?
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters