|€67.00||+€9.00 s/h||Out of stock||€76.00||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
330 mm / 12.992"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 34 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build Red On Blue Action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Awesome little case, a bit big for an ITX case though but I don't mind at all. Very good looking and great cable management.
- 30 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build My Son's 720P (for now) Build
Great case! Large for a 'mini itx' case but that's the point. Later on a water AIO will fit fine and full size graphics are no problem. Took a star off for lacking a rear fan. Boo.
- 30 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build Musubi ITX
I love this case. ITX but still pretty beefy honestly. Room enough for a full size PSU and GPU and a 240 radiator if you wanted. Love this look of the Enthoo Evolv lineup and its even better shrunk down haha.
- 17 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Midori
The look of this case is awesome along with the metal frame. It does give a little but can't really complain too much at this price. The only issues I have with it is the thermal temps are going to be higher and it can be somewhat difficult to build in.
- 14 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Budget Gaming Build
I was pleasantly surprised by this case. Working on a budget build for a friend, I wasn't looking for anything overly flashy or expensive so the windowless variant was an easy way to save a few bucks.
- CPU cooler bracket cutout
- Power supply shroud
- Removable 3.5" HDD cage
- Mounting points for two 2.5" drives with rubber stabilizers
- Velcro cable management straps
- Ample room for cable management between the back side panel and the frame
- Removable top radiator mount (although I didn't use it)
- Supports full size GPUs and large CPU air coolers (see cons)
- Only comes with one case fan - I would have liked to see a fan included for the back as well
- Slightly larger than most mini-ITX cases which sort of defeats the small form factor purpose (see pros)
- 12 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Miles Morales
Great price for a great case! Also one Huge fan.
- 10 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build The Grandpastation - Light Editing/Multitasking/General Use
This is an easy case to work in and it functions well, not to mention it looks great. I have two complaints though. Why are there no fan screws in the hardware bag? There should always be at least one set of fan screws with any new case. I had to order some online because I was building in this away from home and did not have access to my spares. I would also rather have one 140mm fan in the front and back than one 200mm fan in the front and no fan in the back, but I guess that's just my personal opinion. Overall this was a really easy case to build in. Keep in mind the clearance of the PSU cables is minimal with the HDD cage left in. Just plug them into the PSU before you place it in the case and you'll be just fine.
- 6 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build The Little Builder. Home Office With A Kick
Not the first case you think of when thinking "small form" as it's size is nearly mATX. But it's modern look paired with great options for expansion. Cooling will always be an issue in this series, but that isn't a large concern with no GPU and and aftermarket cooler on a locked CPU. Plus cable management is thought out, but without a windows I wasn't planning on breaking my wrists for a few cleaner runs.
- 5 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Estupirex 2018
Caja que cumple con todo, diseño espectacular, la única pega es la rejilla de la ventilación líquida, que su extracción es muy difícil y se atasca con facilidad. Sin embargo va perfecta con la refrigeración líquida que le tengo puesta.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters