20 Hz - 20 kHz
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology: Delivers a detailed soundfield—hear your enemies before they see you.
- Ear-enclosing design: Shields you from distractions and immerses you in the game.
- 40 mm laser-tuned speaker drivers with neodymium magnets: High performance components deliver crisp highs, lows, and everything in between.
- Unidirectional, noise-canceling microphone: Focuses on your voice and reduces background noise.
- Full-speed, all-digital USB connection: Delivers clean, clear audio and lets you keep your desk speakers plugged into your sound card.
- Three swappable, contoured headband pads: Choose the one that fits best, because one size doesn't always fit all.
- Plush ear pads: Relieves pressure points for long-lasting comfort.
- Precision headband adjustment: Slide for the perfect fit, every time.
- Spring steel-core headband: Lightweight and flexible, yet incredibly durable.
- Three customizable G-keys: One-touch command over music, voice morphing, and more.
- On-ear audio controls: Quick access to volume, microphone mute, and surround sound adjustments.
- Real-time voice morphing: Select from six voices–Troll, Mutant, Alien, Giant, Cyborg, and Space Squirrel.
- Rotating mic boom with auto-mute: Microphone mutes automatically when rotated up and out of the way.
- Microphone mute light: Glows red when mic is muted.
- Cable management wrap: Don't need all 10 feet of cable? Wrap it up and keep it out of the way.
- 15 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Murphy's Law
I know it only has virtual surround sound, but that hasn't stopped me from hearing the direction enemies in games are coming from. Plus, it is comfortable for me (I have a larger-than-average head and wear glasses). The sound is pretty good, and the mic works well. Having the buttons on the left earcup is nice, too.
- 10 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build ICE A.A.G.E. (First Build Easy, Fast, and Affordable $1400 Build w/o EXTRAS)
The dolby surround sound is quite impressive, especially when playing first person shooters likes CS:GO and Source. I can easily hear what direction footsteps and other noise are coming from.
- 8 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build My First PC build
I've bought destroyed and owned many headphones and this is better than all of them especially at the price
- 7 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build November 17 Erwin's Built
Been using this headphones from the first time it came out!
- 6 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build My Second Rig
Just got these 6 months ago. They are by far an upgrade from the Razer Megalodon. Sound quality and mic quality are all amazing. They wear on the ears after a while, but other than that I love them!
- 5 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build [First Build] Red/Black Cryogenic Gaming Build
I was excited to get this headset %60 off on the cyber monday sales, but was unhappy with the quality, mainly because I expected more... The drivers were easy to install and after some bass touch up I was able to get some nice audio quality. One really ANNOYING thing that I have to continually deal with is that if you put your computer in sleep mode and re-open it, you can only hear from one ear muff causing you to have to un-connect the cord and reconnect it... It's unnecessary and continually happens. I know it's the headset because none of the other headsets that I have had before have done this... To continue, sometimes the mic just randomly cuts out. For instance, when I was in ts with a friend, the mic will just stop working, which forces me to close ts un-plug my headset, where there afterwards I lose my audio to my game, and reconnect it. This headset is sometimes a really big hassel and I think I am going to look into a different headset. Be careful when buying this.
- Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980 (x2)
- Intel Core i7-4790K
- GeForce GTX 970 (x2)
- GeForce GTX 980 (x2)