|€20.00||+€10.00 s/h||Out of stock||€30.00||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Tuned for high-airflow, large volume cooling
- Better performance than standard case fans
- Translucent, frosted fan blades and White LEDs for a dramatic effect
- Eleven ultra-thin fan blades and a sleeved bearing system for less vibration, noise and turbulence
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- 134 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build Project: N - Gaming/Editing Build
- 70 points
- 54 months ago
from completed build Black Rose
This fan sits at the top of my case pulling air out through the top. No issues or problems with it. White led's are a nice touch.
- 37 points
- 36 months ago
from completed build The Unryzen
Quiet, cheap and white, no PWM but great either way.
- 25 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Big Dreams Empty Wallet
Great Moves lots of air and look good
- 20 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Storm !!!
Nice fan, Bright LED. I just don't like that the brightness changes based on fan speed.
- 17 points
- 38 months ago
from completed build V- Card Build (Editing + Gaming)
Great color and quiet.
- 16 points
- 55 months ago
from completed build Tachikaze
A white LED AF fan for accent lighting as the exhaust fan.
- 16 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build Asus Corsair Black and Gold
It's quiet and pretty.
- 12 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build First Build
who does not love led. it does a good job on my oven
- 10 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build New build, late 2016 (black friday), White Phosphorus
Great fans, White leds look great, not too bright, near silent fans, moves a ton of air, positive air pressure setup, no fan controller.
- Intel Core i7-4770K
- GeForce GTX 760 (x2)
- Intel Core i5-6600K (@4.6GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1070
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.4GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980