|€128.05||+€10.00 s/h||In stock||€138.05||Buy|
|€152.45||+€99.60 s/h||In stock||€252.05||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 278 mm / 10.945" With Drive Cages
- 420 mm / 16.535" Without Drive Cages
- 511 mm x 250 mm x 497 mm
- 20.118" x 9.843" x 19.567"
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 63.492 L
- 2.242 ft³
- 16 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Accelerated RGB
Good case, really good airflow, lots of fan mounts easy cable management. However, Please don't go on the awesome rgb fans u see in pictures, these fans only produce one color at a time.
- 13 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build My Midnight Sleeper Build!
Not for the faint of heart. Fantastic case but it'll wreck your s*** if you walk into it casually.
No, you can't put the rear 140mm Riing fan in the top front.
- 9 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build AMD Red Devil
Pros: Good looks, lots of room, RGB, option to side mount a gpu. Cons: No way to hide poor cable management.
- 8 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build My Build - First ever
BEAUTIFUL case with 2 huge tempered glass panels. I've seen complaints about the thumb screws but i dont seem to have any problems.
- 7 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build November 17 Erwin's Built
Huge case, water cooling setup would very good on this case, otherwise you have plenty of space for nothing
- 7 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build The Blue Beetle Build (First PC Build)
Thermaltake View 31 TG RGB - I love the design of this case and there are plenty of places to route the excess cords. My only complaint is i don't think it is optimal for air cooling as there are a lot of open areas so not really a way to create any positive or negative pressure. That being said though so I have not had any extreme heat issues.
UPDATE v2 * As I mentioned before the included case fans died! At first the RBG lights stopped working and then they all together stopped spinning. I ended up buying 4 more fans 3 120mm and a 140mm fan. Case is nice and cool now!
- 6 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build Cool Blue
Lots of room, solid build quality. Wish the included fans were the Plus versions though.
- 4 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Going back to Desktop
I like look and design of the case. Happy with it!
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i7-8700K (@5GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Core i7-6850K
- GeForce GTX 1080
- Intel Core i7-7700K
- GeForce GTX 1070 (x2)