500 - 2400 RPM
16 - 39.9 dB
- Variable controlled fans allow dynamic fan speed based on GPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means very low noise fans.
- Quietest High Performance / High Pressure Fan In Its Class: The FX's unique curved housing reduces turbulence caused by airflow reflected off surfaces, resulting in better airflow, static pressure and reduced noise.
- Designed for Chassis and Radiator: The FX fans were designed to excell at both high airflow and high static pressure. These fans perform equally well to the task, regardless of being installed in a chassis or on a radiator.
- Teflon Nano-Steel Bearings allow for quiet and long-lasting performance.
- PWM 4-Pin connector allows you to control the fan via PWM signal, ensuring that the fans spin exactly the way you want!
- Tapered EVGA Fan Blade improves airflow and creates a unique look while spinning.
- 15 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Ryzen Ice
I really don't like this fan that much, but it's OK. It is the fan that came with the EVGA 120mm AIO from another build. It is a fast fan, and gets very loud at times.
- 3 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build My Ryzen 7 build
Great fans, they have high static pressure, great for push-pull configuration in my radiator. Even at full load these fans are quite tolerable, they aren't high pitched but rather a gushing sound when pushed to their limit. The two I got managed to cool my Ryzen 7 2700x another 20C versus the CoolMaster JetFlo.