PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
Now this will take some over clocking, but thanks to ASUSes "EZ" over clocking bios and some YouTube tutorials, you should easily get some great speeds for those 6 cores. The 20-30TB of storage was a stretch, but I was able to fit in the budget. with the GPU, it's been said to get very close in specs to a 980 which will run all games at 60fps at close the max settings. if you have another $230 later on you can crossfireit, giving you performance that can handle any game at 1080p max settings probably until 2020! I balanced the peripherals between work and gaming, they will fit both of your needs and will be very nice to use. I went with a white and black PC that will be clearly seen with the windows. The specs on the processor and the 32GB of RAM should make all tasks a breeze to process, especially if you as re successful at over clocking (don't worry, it's not that hard!!! Since you have a 3 fan reservoir, you should be getting 4.0Ghz+, but only go up in increments of 0.1Ghz, and make sure that the CPU never goes above 90C. Hope you enjoy, and the same specs on a pre built + the peripherals would probably be around 4-5k, so I think you scored in terms of going with building a PC
Do you want a UPS in case you get a power outage while working?
Your specifications are a dream, very specific, I'd love to see more people like you. I'll see what I can do!
For the soundcard, get the ASUS Xonar DX or DSX
You don't have to be a serious audiophile to need a sound card. Besides it's better to buy $100 headphones and a $50 sound card over $150 headphones
Wait plenty of fan headers? I have the same one but it only has one case fan header and one water cooling pump header.
That motherboard is actually really good, yes it's a bit overpriced for a B150, but it has the best onboard wifi, integrated sound and bios. keep it
Pretty overkill unless your a video editor and renderer. Don't forget that you have to buy windows 10 and you have to buy a monitor, keyboard and mouse
So where are you going to hold all those parts together? other than that, great build! That monitor was a steal for the price
There's quite a few flaws I will just post the build
You live in Deutschland?
A lot of people have been buying win7 disks on auctions for $30 and upgrading to win10 from there, you can try that.
Well I wouldn't consider this a pre-built, it's on auction so it's most likely built by another guy looking for money for something else. Besides this is actually a really good deal. It would definitely be customizable though, every PC is.
Retail buying includes tax. This will save you money vs buying the parts for this PC alone and building it, so yes, great deal! I'd try to get the PC without the 980 for $300 less since you can buy the 480 for $200 that will give u sufficient performance for gaming.
(http://pcpartpicker.com) 2016-06-18 20:10 EDT-0400 |(http://pcpartpicker.com/list/9QMhM8) / Price breakdown by merchant
Surprisingly similar price, you will love this. There's quite a few things I changed:
1. The CPU cooler is useless, and the CPU cooler I included is mainly aesthetics. It has a nice red and black color scheme, and it's cheap.
2. You don't need 16GB of ram for gaming, 8Gb is plenty.
3. Like everyone else on this site is saying, go for the new RX 480 (coming out July)(it's really June 29th but won't be in stock minutes after release) it's performance.(4GB version) is between the 390 ($300) and 390X ($450) for the price of $200. The 8gb will probably be really close to the 390X, but there has been no benchmarks.
4. That PSU is a bit overkill in terms of. Wattage, and Underkill in terms of reliability, efficiency, and modularity. The G2 will work a lot better for u.
5. You can't run a PC without an OS! Luckily you had spare money for one.
6. That monitor can be beat by one that's $30 cheaper.
7. I wouldn't invest all of your money into the PC, you still want to have a good experience with a gaming keyboard and mouse. These two are fan favorites for FPS gaming.
Well there you go! Much better pC and only $2 More. And by the way, dont forget taxes!
Currently working on it :D
Have you heard of stock??? And you can't assume everyone wants to video edit, so get a skylake i5 and 8gb instead. Don't let an ameteur get taught by an ameatur.
are you sure they have the LUX K65?
Ok, hey it's your card
No reply's :(
Ok, go with them if you like. Id recommend anything stereo. Not stereo gaming headsets (except Astro a40 TRs) but maybe something like the HD558s. To me they were uncomfortable but that was store model.
Well here it is
- Woke up tired af even though I went to sleep at like 8 PM
- went to a place for breakfast, usually go there while in NY
- Went to a strawberry festival, made more friends there in one hour than over a whole school year in FL :(
- walked around downtown, saw an awesome boat with orange red and grey chrome, got ice cream
- Went to J&Rs for dinner, got a baked potato and French onion soup since I fill up on the macaroni they serve, played QuickDraw. Won $2 :D spent $20 on it D:
- Got home, staying at my grandpa's house, helped him with errors on his PC, suggested that he should get a new SSD (A-data 120GB, he only has 60GB used with malware and OS included), and my dads IT guy could switch the OS over leaving the 13GB of malware behind. I suggested this since it was obvious the HDD was corrupted since if you clicked certain programs (of course the only ones he used including day trade and stock investments) Yes he still makes $20,000 a year from that, he's very sharp in the mind still at 79 years old. Anyways, he said he knew a PC store that's owned by a friend of his so his friend can replace it.
I talk too much :I
- finally I'm here on my temporary bed watching Pyrocynical
I talk too much :I
- finally I'm here on my temporary bed watching Pyrocynical
You keep getting **** lol
Excellent :D went on a plane back to NY to see family, **** I miss NY so much. If it wasn't for floridas %0 income tax is be living a great life in my 2 story house over this "active" ****
Maybe a B150? Asus has B150 mobos that have an easier bios for your friend to navigate. Plus, where the OS at?
Oh true... You'd be surprised the PC parts there are, but having a specific one won't have good chances. Have you though of a headset?
Probably another glitch, there's 3 different versions and Amazon sells that one for a weird price. Newegg probably has it or a different color will be cheaper
You know the 380t details for $150 on corsair.com, right?
I found mine in the Razer section at my bestbuy, but the stealthy ones you might have to order off of razer
I mean come on, there are literally people asking if this is compatible with their motherboards and if it has a 24 pin connector
I wouldn't trust it, it's made by sentey, the company preferred by the csgo players who have $2 to spend on a "gaming headset"
there, just click the drop down and click orange (stealth)
Hey it's your choice. No matter how much research we've done we are still both first time builders and having that easy UI can go a long wqy in terms of over clocking.
Last thing, if your willing to, I'd go with the Z170 pro gaming. I went with the B150 since I really didn't need over clocking as I was putting my money towards the GPU and the i5 6500 worked out fine. Although the ASUS one is really expensive, I read reviews.about how great the wifi is and the HD audio (I returned my sennheusers for the Astros since the sennheusers were too uncomfortable, so still having the ability for a great soundstage is what I like). The manual really helped and I've never used such a great and user friendly bios.
$139.99, I was surprised at how much featured it had, both hardware and software. The carrying case was very high quality, I can fit my mouse pad, mouse and headset in it to bring between my parents. it makes bringing stuff back and forth a breeze, since I can focus on carrying the case.
I'd check the terms of service on the warranty because I got the 250D and the warranty seemed a ***** sketchy, think it said there's a chance you'll get a refurbished one. besides, if your PSU blows out it'll send weird voltage to the motherboard and posisbly fry it, so I'd prefer quality over warranty tbh. It's your choice though.
Yeah the TE comes in razer orange which have the same feel but don't make the click sounds, they're like a more durable cherry MX brown
I think you could get a different brand of PSUs like seaSonic or thermaltake, they have pretty good SFX PSUs. You could get away with using only 500W instead since the 1070 is effecient in terms of power
And the Razer one has a carrying case and a modular cord, plus the rgb configurator is something you can play with for a while, it's really fun and easy. The black widow Te comes in silent version too, called Razer orange
Ok, IMO the reds feel like they are just regular keys found on HP keyboards
If you have a best buy card for the keyboard go into the razer section and pick up the blackwidow TE (not X) you'll be in for a treat
Best tip I can think of: watch this video and do everything he says bosses like
Expect a completed build from me when the 480 comes out :D
Make two: one that's from an AMD fanboy and one from an nvidia one. If you need help on the AMD one, ask rolfjec.
GPUs AMD vs Nvidia do one for last gen and next gen GPUs
Then the EVGA, in win and seaSonic gods came down and gave the PC builders their heavenly PSUs