Well ended up getting a refurbished msi z270 for $50. I hope this works out. Next build I'm probably going the ryzen route. Thx again for your insight.
Thx for all the insight i have alot of reading to do.
I've looked into it and tried using a magnifying glass to look but my eyes aren't great I can barely distinguish the bent ones . So not very confident so was trying get my son up and running and then try and maybe put together a cheap build with original mobo and g4560 if successful
Please correct me if I'm wrong . Your saying for around $200 I can get a ryzen 1600af and AMD b450 and it will be comparable and compatible with my build minus my new CPU. Part of my struggle with purchasing another b250 is that with 7700 I assume theres little to no room to grow. Can the amd b450 with ryzen 1600af be upgraded with a cpu in future and be worth it. Or should I just get another b250 for now and save for a newer generation cpu and motherboard build. Not really interested in getting into overclocking at this time. Thx again
I've been very active in the pursuit of getting my money back. The difficulty has been that I paid with a prepaid debit card . So theres little support from the
Yes I'm def stuck with the 7700. I have $650 into it. I was thinking of just replacing with b250 then ran across the z270 and was wondering if it would be a better choice and worth it. Or any of the other compatible mobo being a better option . Thx!
b250 pc mate
g skill v 8gb. on its way!!!
570 seems to be out of stock most places any alt suggestions?
thx again for all your help. Def more confident tackling this build
thanks just didn't want to miss any thing obvious. I'll just get what I can afford as I go . Thx again I'll def give you a shout out when I post finished build. !!! This is a great site!!!!
Don't mean to keep bugging you but your answers are making sense of all the dif variables. Since I'm going to be buying these components separately over the next few months. Any opinion on price changes of items in near future? Just wondering what I should grab first because price could rise and what I should hold off because its the most likely to drop in price I know that it's prob impossible to know for sure just looking for your opinion. Thx again you've been a great help !!!
Thx for the info you Def gave great reasons on why I should go with each over the other and that's where I wasnt sure. Couple more questions if you don't mind. Again thx for your patients.
Thx for the insight! Seems like I'm on the right track. I was thinking g4560 or saving up for i3 7100 . was thinking msi b250m mortar? not sure of pros and cons. was thinking corsair vengeance 8g 2400? and was thinking asus rx 480oc 4gb I know it blows budget but which items would it be worth to wait a little longer for or are they all similar enough not to make it worth it? upgrade ability would also be a concern. thx again and sorry for my ignorance .
my son is into csgo and similar games,making banners, and streaming video. As for budget I'm thinking around $400 more if possible.